BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2011

147. Nothing Better

There are many truths out there; but the thing is, you won't ever know it at all. I won't ever say it.
There's nothing better than a good lie for me. Oh, wait! Think I'm lying again.
Some says they don't lie; and I just don't buy it.
It's something natural, instinctive.
I do lie every single moment. Lie to you, to myself, to the world.
Can we get over the lies? No, it's too late now. And we're used to lie and to be fooled.

"Oh, tiny foolish heart, wish we could go back to the start..."

3 Manifestações:

FOXX disse...

e não se pode voltar ao começo?

Ademerson Novais disse...

Olá amigo volto sempre...por que aqui encontro tuas linhas gentilmente em poesias...vc escolhe as palavras como se escolhe maças saborosas da macieira...e é tão saboroso degusta-la....

parabens...

E espero vc no meu cantinho....

roryta disse...

Daniel, you have a romanian name... :)